In today's world of online learning and professional development, keeping track of credential management and understanding learner engagement is crucial. That's why we are thrilled to announce the release of our enhanced Analytics Dashboard, designed to provide you with a comprehensive view of your credentials and their reach. With this new feature, you'll gain valuable insights into how frequently and where your credentials are being shared and seen, empowering you to make data-driven decisions for your organisation's growth.
Let’s take a closer look at what metrics you now have at your fingertips…
- Total: The total number of users you’ve issued credentials to—imagine a bustling city filled with knowledge-seekers, all part of your credentialing community.
- Active: The number of users who have logged into their VerifyEd accounts, indicating active engagement with their credentials.
- Total: The overall number of credentials issued, showcasing the scale of your credentialing program.
- Public: The count of credentials set as 'public,' indicating the credentials available for public viewing.
- % Increase/Decrease: A comparative analysis of the number of credentials issued in the current time period compared to the previous one, enabling you to track growth or identify potential challenges.
- Shares: The number of times credentials have been shared to LinkedIn as posts, reaching a broader audience through professional networks.
- Added to Profile: The frequency with which learners have added credentials to their LinkedIn profiles under ‘Licenses and certifications’, validating their achievements and boosting their professional image.
- Views: The total number of times any credential issued has been viewed, providing insight into the visibility and popularity of your credentials.
- Page Clicks: The number of clicks on the 'Related Course' link associated with each credential, indicating wider interest about your courses, and driving interested traffic to your course pages or website.
- Downloads: The count of times credentials have been downloaded, showcasing learner engagement beyond online platforms.
- Links Copied: The number of times learners have copied the link to their credential, indicating their intention to share credentials externally.
You’ll also notice a nice issuance trend graph that shows visually how many credentials you’re issuing and how frequently.
To offer a comprehensive understanding of your credentialing program, the enhanced Analytics dashboard also provides the ability to dive deeper into the data. You can explore these statistics sliced by individual courses and pathways (if applicable), gaining granular insights into the performance of specific learning initiatives.
We hope you enjoy using our enhanced Analytics dashboard and that it helps you to start making data-driven decisions about your credentialing programs. As ever, if you have any feedback about the feature, please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.